Last updated: Jun 01, 2018
The Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information applies to aprinting.com and its worldwide corporate affiliates ("we" or "our"), but not to those aprinting.com affiliates that have published their own privacy and security statements. This privacy statement also does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you interact.
This privacy statement governs personal information we collect from our customers and online from our website users ("you"), through aprinting.com products, services, software, websites, contacts or our relationship with you. Please refer to your warranty statements and aprinting.com's Return Policy for policies that apply to information contained on hard drives returned to aprinting.com.
For the purposes of this privacy statement, "corporate affiliates" means any entity or joint venture that is wholly or partially owned or controlled by aprinting.com. "Business partners" means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. "Personal information" means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Personal Information
- Disclosing Personal Information
- How You Can Access Your Information
- Selecting Your Communication Preferences
- How We Secure Your Personal Information
- Collection and Use of Children's Personal Information
- Changes to Our Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information
- Contacting Us
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide personal information when you
- Use our website;
- Request quotes, services, support or information;
- Place orders for products or services;
- Apply for credit card or financing;
- Participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotional activities;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
- Apply for a job, submit your resume/CV or create a candidate profile; or
- Contact us.
Information we may request includes your email address, name, home address and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also ask for your Social Security number and other data to process your credit or financing request. Job applicants may be requested to provide information such as educational background, employment experience and job interest. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, preferences and favorites. Forms that you may fill in will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and ads you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with the aprinting.com websites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
An order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with aprinting.com, information collected through one source may be combined with information obtained through other aprinting.com resources. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties.
How We Use Personal Information
Aprinting.com uses your personal information to:
- Deliver the services and support, or carry out, the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transactions status (for example, order confirmations), information about products and services available from aprinting.com and its corporate affiliates, promotional offers and surveys;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of the website, our business, or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Personal information collected may be stored and processed in Canada or any other country in which aprinting.com or its corporate affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using aprinting.com products and services (including our website), you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may share your personal information with corporate affiliates to carry out transactions you request, or to make our business or that of our corporate affiliates more responsive to your needs, which includes our corporate affiliates providing you with information about aprinting.com, and aprinting.com-branded products and services. We may also disclose your personal information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; or if aprinting.com reasonably believes it is necessary to protect aprinting.com, its customers or the public.
In addition, we may share your personal information to carry out transactions you request with business partners that help aprinting.com or our corporate affiliates to customize, analyze and/or improve our communication or relationship with you. This may include requests relating to aprinting.com and aprinting.com-branded products or services. We will only share your information with business partners who share aprinting.com's commitment to protecting your personal information. Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have provided consent.
How You Can Access Your Information
Aprinting.com wants to help you keep your personal information accurate. To view or edit your personal information that has been stored online in your aprinting.com 'My Account,' please visit the My Account sections of the aprinting.com website. For the security of your account, you will be required to sign in with your login ID and password.
Selecting Your Communication Preferences
You may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from aprinting.com by indicating your preferences. Opportunities to select your preferences include the following:
- The My Account sections on aprinting.com allow you to choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from aprinting.com, and to subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters about our products and services; and
- At any point you can also visit our List Removal Page and request to be removed from our advertising and marketing lists (catalogs, telephone, faxes and email);
- At the time you save a cart while shopping online, you can choose to receive email reminders;
- Any marketing by aprinting.com, or any third parties on behalf of aprinting.com, will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws.
Please allow up to 10 business days for your email preferences to take effect. Because some promotions, such as direct mail catalogs, are developed in advance, you may sometimes receive solicitations after we receive your preference request.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
Aprinting.com wants to help you keep your personal information accurate. To view or edit your personal information that has been stored online in your 'My Profile', please visit the My Profile sections of the aprinting.com website. For the security of your account, you will be required to sign in with your login ID and password.
Collection and Use of Children's Personal Information
Aprinting.com takes children's privacy seriously. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through our websites. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our websites without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information
We will occasionally update this privacy statement. If we make changes to the Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information or make any material changes to how aprinting.com will use your personal information, we will revise the Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise the statement's effective date, included at the end of this section. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how aprinting.com is protecting your personal information.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write to us at the following address:
Mega Press Inc.
388 Market Street, Suite 1300,
San Francisco, CA 94111